Let’s get social!
August 19th 2016
2 minutes read
Let’s get social.
Due to modern technology we now have access to an enormous amount of information at our fingertips. For example, one quick Google and we can find out what we all want to know; How do you get rid of brain freeze and who is ‘A’ in Pretty Little Liars!? (Most googled questions in 2015). However, by not using social media to the advantage of your business you are causing yourself quite the brain freeze! By being tech-savvy you will be able to engage with your customers in more ways than one, it is an up-to-date, efficient way of reaching out to your current and potential customers, so here are a couple of ways you can keep on top of it!
1. Keep up to date on your tweets, comments and messages. Customers get in touch via social media because they expect it to be monitored, relying on quick responses. If you are not keeping an eye out for customer problems then there is no way you will solve it in good enough time, leaving your customers feeling a bit ignored!
2. Respond quickly. One reason many customers choose to get involved over social media is because they expect a quick response, by solving their issue quickly you build a better customer relationship.
3. Be a little bit selective. The customers with the biggest following are the ones who you can help or hinder your business the most. They should be responded to first as they are the ones who will have a bigger influence. However, never ignore any customer’s complaints or queries as no problem is too small.
4. Keep up the usual customer care. It is still imperative that you listen, emphasise and apologise even through the computer, treat it as if they have walked straight into your business and complained face to face.
5. Think about what social platform you use. If a customer has tweeted you, do not then go and send them a message on Facebook. If they preferred to contact you on Twitter stay tweeting!
At Livelink we are not just pretty voices on the phone! We are more than capable to handle your business needs including social media, so get in touch with us today. Oh! And I know you all want to know…Press your tongue against the roof of your mouth to get rid of brain freeze!
© 2021 LiveLink Resource